Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Phase One In Which Terry Cuts His Hair


Shown here hanging with Screech the Cat.

I'll be working for the Tornow family this summer up in North Dakota, so I figured I'd 'trim' myself up a bit to leave a good impression. No sense in looking like an Indian up in the part of the country where Indians have a bad rap. Besides, I am planning on having this pay off for me in the long run, and, after all, it'll grow back, won't it? By this fall I may even begin to be my old self again; we'll see, huh?

Not planning on doing anything exciting enough this summer to mention in this blog, but, hey, you never really know with this guy. So if I do find some adventure I'll slide down to the Bismarck Library and borrow a computer and blather all about it.

So, like, have a good one and all that. See ya round.


Follow Up

Save some very nice sight-seeing (Teddy Roosevelt National Park, Lake Sakakawea), and some cool things I got to keep for my troubles, the summer was rather uneventful. I will say one thing about Bismarck, though. Beautiful bike trails all over town and down by the river, and many, many nice-looking ladies on the sidewalks and bike paths. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. Too bad my digital camera died while I was up there; I could have documented some of that.

And by the time we got back, many of the barn cats had disappeared, including Screech. Take care, friends. Hope you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment